Friday, January 14, 2011

Time to think

  I'm not swamped with friends, let me be more frank my animals are my best friends.  I  have trouble making friends, I get shy when I meet children my age.I can interact with adults and younger children, but its harder for me to interact my peers. I  thought it was so important to have lots tons of friends, but that's really not true.I'd like you all to meet  my new motto:
 
        NOW MEET MY FRIENDS:           Chip
Molly lu
Wendell

Brie(the calf I bottle feed)
Mr. adorable 
Nature
The  boys Rocky & Ricky
                                          Best friends don't have to be human,
                                                                                Neighgirl

1 comment:

  1. Hi! New to your blog, but you started following me a couple weeks ago I think?!

    Anyway, I completely know what you mean...I'm completely shy and very quiet (unless you get me talking about horses, of course!), but somehow I'm able to be a little more outgoing at the barn...My horse Missy is my baby, and I only really have one really good friend...everyone else is just an acquaintance...LOL!

    How many horses do you have?

    ReplyDelete