Friday, March 11, 2011

New pasture

Chip is all better, and we have put him out in a new field. Then we put  the cows out with him. It s a large pasture with lots of grazing = Happy horse.
                  Brie is bigger, she has been weaned and she now has found out that I will bring molasses out to the field (little miss sweet tooth,---we all have our hobbies).
                              



Molly and I have been working really hard and she accomplished trotting for me these past two weeks and when I ride her today I will take some pictures and post them up! She is really big and so this week I had to bye her a breast collar to steady the saddle. LOL

 
                                 Neighgirl 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Brie is so stinkin CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Brie is really Cute!
    And I (once again) love your pictures!
    Oh, and I now have a new blog, so you can find me at:
    http://imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com
    And, I changed my name from Gallop Girl, to my real name which is: Rebecca.
    In HIS service,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete