My birthday was April 2 and I got some pics<3
I got a saddle
And then for the rest of the morning I cleaned, polished, rubbed, and fussed over this beauty.
On the left you can see is how it came to me, then on the right you can see that all my work payed off.
The leather work was just beautiful!!!!
(This was before I got to work)
Had enough yet?.....
I know at the lathe of this post you will never want to hear from me again, especially since I post so often and all that.....LOL
AND THEN ( no I'm not done yet)
I baked my birthday cake.
And just look at the splendid frosting job*cough,cough, cough*
It says: Cowgirl 4 ever.
Neighgirl













Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove the saddle its really nice!
You cake looks really yummy!
Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteLovely saddle! I loved looking at all your pics!
Yum! That cake looks Awesome!
In Christ,
Rebecca