So on Monday I began to clean my room, it is a rare thing. And then today I did some cleaning and found a CD of photos I took in '08, good gosh, I was ten now three years later I am riding those horses in the pic, and to top that, the horses that you will see shortly are older, groomed and trained, I need to sit down, all that makes me feel.............
Would you believe that molly was ten in this photo, and a wild woman!!
Look at her now!!!!!! trained, groomed, 13yrs,and three cameras later.
GROOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyhoo, if somebody would do me a great favor:
could you comment and tell me if my blog is working, I took it off the privet setting and I don't know if it is showing up, I will be forever grateful
TA TA for now,
Neighgirl
Chips
Molly


Room cleaning are good!
ReplyDeleteLike the pics :) Very nice!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I got your email! I think I have the comments working now; thank you so much for letting me know! :D
ReplyDelete