I want to thank all new followers, THANKS!!!!!!!!
Wendell is doing well in his training :) We have been working over pole and around cone and he is doing them beautifully.
So my camera died and so this post would undressed if it didn't have pictures so I'm gonna give ya'll some older ones to spice this post up a little.
Molly is also doing well we have been getting ready for shows in the spring. Although lately she has been cutting up, she spooks at everything, *sigh* we all can't be perfect.
Pretty girl!
that's all,
Neighgirl
When I get a new camera the posts will be better, cross my heart.


Gosh golly girl! Your horse is so beautiful! Wish he was mine :)
ReplyDeleteHi Neigh Girl (:
ReplyDeleteI am new to follow your blog, and I love it (:
I ADORE Quarter Horses (since I own one) and I LOVE riding (:
Great job on your horsy blog (: I feel at home here. I think we have much in common! My Blog is: http://jilla-laurensstory.blogspot.com
I would love it if you could visit my blog! It is about my novel, so I don't post about my Quarter Horse, but the story is about a horse.
From Lauren
Hello,
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog.
I like your blog(aka pics of horses.).
In Christ,
Queen Lucy