Thursday, November 3, 2011

Caption Contest

Yeah, Awesome right? I mean really what a great idea. Well anyhow I'm entering Rebekah Brielle's contest.

                                         Here goes!
top_20_pics_001-x600.jpg

 Taylor: "You let go of my hair or else I will write a song about you".



  Gorgie: "I Hate that Photographer I'm hungry".
      William: "Yeah, it smells so good".
Ben: "I don't think I can eat, for that matter I'm having a hard time breathing".  (look at the suit)



Dog: "I smell trouble".
   Girl: "Great where"?


  Carrie: "Does this angle make me look fat, good gosh you mean you just snapped a pic"?



William: "Does this mean that we can go home"?
  Anna : "To a warm fire".
Gorgie: "But guys, I forgot my line and we can't go back until I find it".



See ya,
Neighgirl

2 comments:

  1. Hey Neigh Girl!
    Thanks for entering ;)
    Could you please enter your link on my blog?
    I got an email saying you had, but it is not showing up on my blog. Could you please please try again?
    Thanks so much!
    And love your entry, they are wonderful and awesome!

    {Rebekah Brielle}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Neigh Girl!
    It is showing up now :)
    Thanks for entering and submitting your link :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete