The bestest horse movie out there!
"And I know that I have learned that there is hope beyond hope".At some parts I sniffled a little (part of that being that I'm sick), well maybe I did let go of a couple of tears. The truth is, I was a blubbery, sobbing mess it was so sweet.
Ahem
I loved the part where they tried to put the halter on Flicka.
It made my heart go pitter pat....
Ahem
Rita Johnson was WONDERFUL I loved her. (seen below)
Amazing!
If you haven't watched then you need to.
Neighgirl
Hi Neighgirl! I got your comment...and yes, horses do count as pets. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness oh my word i LOVE that movie!!!!IT IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I HAVE SEEN:D also, have you seen the movie "horse crazy" it is really cool:D these kids go out to find a horse and some robbers steal it from them, it might have a few bad parts but our family thinks it is pretty cool :D
ReplyDelete