Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winners~ Horse Photo Contest

So here are the winners of the photo contest!

First place goes to:


Spidersweb This is a Beautiful picture good job Nikki.

And Nikki won this awesome tee-shirt from  Whatever Fits
Horse Tshirt - I'd Rather Muck a Stall Then Clean My Room


And Second place goes to......


Polka.Dogs'       Very nice, I like the colors :)

She gets this wonderful Ball from Diamond H Designs
Western Horse Handmade Christmas Ornament

And what you didn't know was that there was a third place too! 
 The third place goes to:

Sarah I love the way that you did this, the black and white, very cool.
She gets this amazing Shirt from......
Pink Camo Barrel Racer Shirt
cowboylife

Thank you to all that entered all your pics were great.

Winners Please E-mail me at: whinnyandwhimsy@gmail.com
If I do not hear from a winner in two day the prize will go to someone else.

XOXO,
Neighgirl

4 comments:

  1. Hi Neigh Gril

    I'm Lauren from Jilla and I have changed address, would you mind following my new address?

    My new blog address is - http://jillahorse.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    From Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neigh Girl,
    I was just wondering if you got my email? There's no rush, I just hadn't heard from you!

    ReplyDelete