Monday, July 16, 2012

What the Heck!

Yesterday Molly had a friend over. Its more Like I had a friend over and we took the horses and rode trails for 2 hours(she brought doc the horse on the right). Doc left in the evening, and I put molly back in the field with chip. We had a storm thunder, lightning the whole nine yards.

This morning I went out and put a new salt block in for Molly and Chip.  I was trying to over-flow the water trough to get a dead bird out. I see that Molly is hanging out nearby and so I thought I would see if she was in a good mood or if she just wanted to eat. She was in a great mood and so I started playing with her, I then noticed that she cut her rump.
I cleaned it and put Ichthammol I love that stuff it works wonders. Then I saw that she had scratches on her neck and smaller cuts on her face what the heck?????  I cleaned her up but have no clue what she got into.
Love,
Neighgirl

2 comments:

  1. Awwww poor thing! That doesn't look like fun, hope her cut heals up soon!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete