Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Melting Noses and Trail Rides

Well, Monday was awesome, I got to go trail riding with my trainer F and dear friend N. We loaded up at 2:00pm, and ran to pick N and Doc up just down the road. I got my new camera that I have saved for all year! I got a Canon EOS Rebel T3 and so when we went trail riding, I proved that an 8g Memory card can hold 2000 pictures.

                                        It was so pretty out, we rode 7- ish miles!
And then we played in  the water (as seen):
                     Smile Moe!
         Ahhhhhhhhh!
                        What a pretty boy!
Then the next morning I woke up at like 2:00am and was freezing. (Part of that being that I had forgotten to close one of my windows). I closed the window, and I am not feeling so great. I look for a blanket and the drawer that holds them is jammed. I finally get a blanket and by this time my throat is sore and I have a nose melting all over my face. So, I am in bed sick, with 2000 pictures to look through :)
Love,
Neighgirl

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great outing, too bad you are sick, hope you are on the mend soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe... fun!!! :) love the pictures! :) your horse pictures are just the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pretty browband.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete