Well, we survived Sandy, with a few roofs in need of fixing, and other minor things, but all the animals are safe.
Guess who got adopted...... Two socks, I am so happy for him! I miss seeing his smiling face, but from all I have heard, he couldn't have gone to a better home.
Friday I go over to the rescue, and I am vary excited, because my friend was telling me that the rescue has two 1 year olds there now.
Molly had a little outing yesterday.... we had to go down to the creek, and look for cows, not only did we find them, but we got them in by our selfs (we are scary like that).
Sorry, I had to, it will be too cold to go in the creek for a while.
Oh, Molly and I are learning to do a sliding stop, this is sort of what it looks like.
I know, it looks good, but somebody once said that beauty is pain, they have no clue how right they are/were/whatever.
Love,
Neighgirl
P.S. it is vary wet here.





Very nice photos!
ReplyDelete