Monday, November 21, 2011

More Photo contests

I'm sorry, but I can't say "no" to a photography contest.
kianna is holding this one, the theme is The beauty of Autumn.

        I love the rain drops and spider webs glimmering with the morning dew.

And then next, I am entering in Mary Ann's photo contest.
   I am so proud of how the lighting and detail came out.
Luv,
Neighgirl

P.S. Do ya'll think I should have a contest one of these days? comment your answer  ;)

6 comments:

  1. I love a good photo contest! I would enter yours if you had one!

    My photo contest: http://gracy-girl.blogspot.com/2011/11/picture-perfect-week-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Have one!

    Yours In Christ,
    Queen Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the response, usually do not get too many comments, lots of traffic though. I did check out your blog, good work, I was surprised to learn your age, very enterprising for someone of your years... very nicely done.


    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.

    Thanks you for announcing my photo challenge on your blog. Are you entering the challenge? I'd love have you link up. The photograph beneath my name is beautiful.

    Thanks,
    Kianna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... I see you already did. Thank you

    Kianna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The light is so pretty. Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete