Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dear Absorbine

Absorbine, I have always loved the products of yours that I have bought.
Recently I bought your Black Hoof Polish. I was very upset, Don't get me wrong, I loved the actual product.
The lid that you use is NOT made for liquid within my show and the trip home I had black polish all over   my tack trunk.
I had a sticky mess, this picture is AFTER I cleaned it up.

May I also mention that I lost half my bottle. I am a teenager, I pay for all of my own supplies. I would like to know that when I spend my money, that what I am buying is well made.  That is an expensive mess, all my tack was fine, but someone else's might not be.
              Absorbine, please think of your costumers. I love your products and even your hoof polish.
To all my dear readers, please if  you buy this product, also buy a plastic bag.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is horrible it did that! I'm sorry! I'm sure that was a HUGE mess to try to clean up! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...maybe I should go out to my tack box and putting my hoof black in a bag!! Thanks for the warning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!!
    Sophie here :) need a design, huh? Well that's awesome! Because I am so in the mood for designing something ;) I'll be emailing your shortly :)
    xoxo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete